A T-shirt printing machine which is also known as heat transfer machine is basically a device that allows users to draw designs upon all sorts of fabrics. That is why these machines are ideal for all sorts of users who wish to start up their own t-shirt printing business whether small or large.
Basically, these machines are used to imprint any design, picture, object or diagram on any fabric or even hard surfaces. Besides t-shirt, they can also be used to imprint logos on coffee mugs, plates as well as floor mats. These machines work by employing high temperatures as well as pressure for a certain period of time and extremely versatile in nature and are available in both automatic and manual models.
So if you are looking for the best heat press machines or best t-shirt printing machines in the UK for 2021, We recommend that you check the following products ;
1. Heat Press Machine Portable 9″ X 9″
This machine is suitable for heat transfer vinyl, sublimation paper, heat transfer paper with adjustable heat up to 180° Celcius. The device comes with a useful guide on what temperature should be used for different materials.
– Just need 15-20s, you will have your own unique feature T-shirt.
– Easy to operate.
– With good quality imported heating pad, Teflon sheet and silicone mat.
– With digital temperature and time display.
– With an alarm: Beeps sound which indicates that the transfer process is complete.
– AUTO SHUT OFF feature – The machine will shut off after 10 mins of standby time, automatically!.
2. Coralgraph Inc Flat T-shirt Press
This product has a portable and classic design, an excellent choice for small business and it doesn’t need large space, All in all, it is a very good presser, especially for pressing a variety of smaller items such as phone cases, t-shirts, mousemat and so forth.
– Easy to operate, work continuously with high automatic level.
– Suitable for the following: T-Shirt Garment Fabric.
– Combo heat press machine
– Other details: Digital Time and combined with Temperature Control
– CE Certified Flat T-shirt Press
3. PixMax 10314 Swing Heat 38 x 38cm
This PixMax 10314 Pressing Machine is an ideal choice for sublimation printing, especially for intricate designs on various sublimation garments such as T-shirts, fashion wear and more. This product has very good quality for the t-shirt printing industry.
– It has a swing function: for better safety as well as easy design position
– Ideal for sublimation printing ink/transfer/vinyl on any flat surfaced polyester, poly-mix and polymer-coated object
– LCD displays show the temperature value and time.
– The temperature that can be controlled easily between 0 – 245°c
– Times of precise sublimation printing can be customized between 0 – 999 seconds
– The padded handle makes the device comfortable to operate
4. Display4top 5 in 1 Digital Heat Press
This Display4top 5 in 1 can help you to transfer a variety of colourful pictures and characters onto different surfaces including ceramics, glasses and textiles like cotton, flax, chemical fibre, nylon, and other materials.
– It comes with 5 different elements/attachments
– The range of temperature will be between 0° – 250° while the time Range will be 0-999 second.
– The swing-away design makes the machine can rotate up to 360-degree, allowing the heating element to be moved easily and quickly safely aside and to reduce the risk of accidental contact.
– Removable silicone pad and cotton pad.
– Dual Digital LED display: with this feature, the temperature and time can be viewed clearly. It also very accurate and sensitive.
– The alarm will sound after the transfer is done.
5. Sfeomi Heat Press 30 x 38cm
The Sfeomi t-shirt printing machine can also be used with ease for transferring colourful pictures or characters onto T-shirts, caps, ceramic plates, etc. This product comes equipped with 8 elements which will certainly make it easier for you to be more creative
– Size: 30x38CM with 8 different elements, can be used for T-shirts, mugs, hats, cups, plates, etc
– The swing-away design makes the upper heat platen can be rotated 360 degrees around.
– Easily exchange between one element to another.
– Dual digital temperature control: The temperature can be adjusted between 0-500°F and its digital timer control can be set up to 999 seconds. The dual LED displays to make it easier for you to keep track of set temperature and time.
– The temperature can be Fahrenheit or Celsius, can be adjusted to your needs.
That’s all we can recommend for you. All of the above products have quite complete features and can be used for personal or small-medium business use. To be sure, you have to adjust to your budget and read reviews from previous users before you place your order.
T-Shirt Printing Machines Tips
The simple addition of an easily-operated t-shirt printing machine can do a lot for both adding fun to your life and profit to your business. Many online sites have sprung up into profit and popularity through the use of these machines, and you don’t want to be behind the curve, do you? Or maybe you enjoy altering your wardrobe for personal aesthetics… in such cases, t-shirt printing machines still have a valuable role to play if you give them a chance to shine. To learn more about how a t-shirt screen printing machine can find a place both in the business and at home, just keep on following along.
What is the T-shirt printing ??
T-shirt printing, more broadly known as screen printing, serigraphy, or silk screening, is the process of using a machine with a selectively-blocked mesh along with ink and pressure to ink shapes onto fabrics, most commonly t-shirts. A t-shirt print machine has a mesh that is placed just above the shirt to be inked. That mesh is then carefully blocked off in appropriate areas to form the right inking shape. Ink is then forced down through the mesh from above, generally with a slender rubber paddle, going through the gaps in the mesh to stain the fabric below appropriately.
An alternative to the more traditional forms of these machines exists in the digital t-shirt printing machine. This method, called ‘direct to garment’ printing or simply DTG printing, does have certain benefits. It can create extremely high-quality visual effects in terms of colour quantities and blends, as well as in imitating various effects previously confined to photography. It is also much cheaper than traditional t-shirt printing equipment for small printing runs. However, traditional methods of printing on t-shirts are still quite popular and effective despite this new competition from the digital world.
Digital or Non-digital
It doesn’t matter which method you use, so long as you’re happy with it. The relevant equipment can be expensive, but if you look around online you may be able to find places to get bargains or even free machines. You can even try placing a wanted ad on a classified ad site. You may be surprised at how many people have machines they don’t need anymore that they’re happy to give away or sell for a bare fraction of the original cost. Another good idea is to watch companies going out of business.
If you can buy their used equipment, you’ll save a great deal. Additionally, if you need a good machine for printing on t-shirts but can’t afford to buy one and can’t find a freebie, there are businesses that rent them out. With all those options available, you shouldn’t have to feel like you have to go without customized, specially-printed t-shirts if you want them. With unique t-shirts not found anywhere else, you can market your company and liven up your wardrobe like never before. Don’t underestimate the value of such eye-catching designs!